Monday 31 January 2011

31/01/2011

Dear Diary,

It has been such a long time since my last article.  I recorded wwwtheredballandredparty.com advert afterwards John Lenney is a saint thankful for him.

So much has happened don't know where to begin, I have not been writing in my diary due to me being soooo busy and if not busy too poorly, but God as my Elder would say!

Things have been difficult financially since the DLA pulled my mobility component.  I had just about given up all hope however I finally received a rheumatology appointment for the 1st March 2010 maybe they can give me some excellent medical advice to help me get better, I am fed up of the pain, the medications and frankly looking and feeling like a 70 year old, I wouldn't mind but I am just 32 years old!

Had a fantastic meeting with various voluntary organisations in Wales they are so kind and supportive of the foundation starting up it is awesome.  I've been working hard I have 1 week and 5 days left to get soo much done arghhhh lol!

I just need to make sure I stay calm and rest otherwise I will not be going to any www.theredballandredparty.com

Nitey Night xx


No comments:

Post a Comment