Wednesday 12 January 2011

12/01/2011 21:00pm

Dear Diary,

Things were hectic today, woke up with numbness in my left hand fingertips my left wrist was aching, I made sure to carry out my daily devotional, CJ went to the Games Workshop early today he will so pay double study for him tomorrow. 

I managed to make an event page for 'The Red Ball' on facebook, spoke with the British Heart Foundation Events Co-ordinator what a lovely lady she wants us to collaborate our event next year. BVSNW have been soo supportive they have helped me loads today.  Able Radio and the 411 club agreed the use of their logo for offering to support the event which is fabulous, what else oh yes Nathan and Genaya will be showcasing their fashion designs at the event in a fashion show, and the lovely Mr Professor Catwalk might be there too.  Garfield at 'The Voice Newspaper' says he is tempted to come, Richard from 'UCB Gospe'l on Sky loves the idea, I am just quite the cat that got the cream.

Then it got a little sad, speaking with a friend of mine regarding my DLA case got me really down, I realised just how worrying my financial situation is since they stopped my DLA and took my car.  So I did what I never thought I would do and had to get a loan, it was embarassing for me because I just want to be financially free.  But I have to thank God because I am in a country which helps those in need.

I then needed to get some food shopping so I had to call my Mums hubby to help me, and do you know he did, God bless him he came and collected me to get my cheque, cash it, and then go get some food shopping and then took me home.  However I learned something today Cardiff has these mobility rides in the town centre, Barnes was like "you can go in one of them" I thought it was a joke or you had to pay and right he was the driver was from Italy, he called his colleague who took us in the buggy ride thingy around town, my back was aching, the suspension was sooo bad I felt every bump and knock, however I could never have walked around town.

So I come to the door of the house and as I get in CJ pulls a 'kato' from 'The Pink Panther' and scares me half to death with a loud "BOO!!" Well if I never I screamed so loud, my heart leapt out of my chest, little grrrr!! Lol, then we just laughed I was like "you got me". 

I just had a shower still got my towel on the water ran cold again I don't know why and my house phone is playing up.

Other than the pain in my back, neck and wrists, I'm good well gonna pray with CJ and go to bed tomorrow is another day.

Nitey night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment