Thursday 6 January 2011

07/01/2011 01:33am

Dear Diary,

Awake in pain again is it possible to be punished for spending quality time with my mother.  I'm frustrated just wish to live my life normally never knew how much I would miss normality.  My Dad just came to mind trying to hink about other stuff other than the pain right now before I take some pain medication, :) he bought my brother a contract phone, but my brother has not phoned him over the festive season, he would have been better to buy it for my sister or I as we would find use for it lol, but then I was thinking maybe that's why he didn't because he knows we would run up a bill, but my brother absolutely hates talking on the phone, lol teenage boys.  I love my family.  Just had a look at my sisters twitter page glad she is well, a little annoyed at her for believing I could be jealous of her if anything I am proud of her because she has not followed in my foot steps making the same mistakes I did she is married has her children with the same man and settled down, I have never ever been jealous of my sibblings, only ever been insecure of step brothers or sisters being treated better than me by my parents, I love when my father loves my sibblings because they deserve all the love they can get from him, and the same goes with my Mum I love when she loves my half brothers and sisters, isn't it crazy how one piece of bad fruit spoils the rest of fruit in a bowl.  One person has obviously aimed to cause trouble and stirred up contention, which has led to this ugly feud but it is ok because time will tell and show the truth I will wait on God to reveal all.

Well thinking about other stuff eased the pain I am feeling in my ankle, lower back, hips, and right wrist., gonna take some pain meds and rest big day today need some sleep, went to bed watching "Fawlty Towers" so funny he cracks me up Basil, it was the episode with the American guest who wanted a Waldorf salad lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment