Monday 3 January 2011

03/01/11 10:20am

Dear Diary,

Feeling alot of pain this morning, the pain is worst in my left side on my waist and lower back. I also have pain in my left ankle, left calf, left big toe and inner left sole. There is less pain in myright hip, although my right thigh at the front and side are painful too.  At the moment I am typing with my left hand as my right hand is numb, I also have pins and needles in my left foot.

Mentally I feel better because I was able to go to church and receive prayer.  Praising God and having a cry about my situation to him always makes me feel better. I can't hold my right arm up to write for too long it hurts my left shoulder, left bicep and forearm.  It hurts to talk or shout for my son, I regrettably need his help this morning with my medication.  If the DLA did not stop my money I would be able to pay a nurse to give me my medication. I have to keep makin breaks when typing, my right wrist is hurting now too.


15:58

Woke up from a nap after taking my medication this morning, still in pain on my left side of my lower back, my right hand is numb, and feeling numb pains in my left foot.  Just responding to my emails at the moment got a lovely one from Sis Simone our Young Peoples President in church.  I am excited as I am about to finish typing my 2010-2011 articles, exciting stuff.  I need to take it easy though as I can feel my inner part of my left elbow hurting, my kneck on the left side and my left shoulder and shoulder blade are becoming irratated with pain, my left knee hurts and so does my left buttock and hip have to move as when I sit in the same position for too long that does not help.

On a happier note the fasting is going alright, I read the bible with CJ we read from the scripture preached Joshua 3.  Had some testings food wise I fancied some Quality Streets CJ eating them in front of me was not easy, and then he offered to buy me chips he never offers that to me when I want it.


I also had an intimate dream I thank the Lord because remembering the preaching from Bishop yesterday about keeping our dignity helped reinforce my spritual strength after all I am a young lass and have needs, but having a church that does not ignore this helps.

I put alot of pics up from yesterdays service so getting a request to tag it at the moment I need to focus though otherwise I will never finish my articles. 

21:07

Still in alot of pain broke my fast at 19:40 this evening, read Psalms 124 had a cup of green tea with sasparilla, scrambled egg, bacon rapped around chees and brown bread.


Limping because of the pain in my achillies heel, the soles of my feet are throbbing pain still in my left hip, my lower left side of my back, now my right side of my rib cage, both knees, both wrists, and right hand.

Say a prayer with my son and will have to crawl up the stairs to go to bed.


Good Night

23:54

I'm still awake taken my sleeping tablets, senna and pain medication slow release tramadol 150mg, just got off the fone to my girl Simmy, she is well thank the Lord she is still flat hunting she asked how my mate Camilla was I said to her same old same old, Junior talk.  The love of her life she will be will him till the day she dies, she loves him to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment