Saturday 8 January 2011

08/01/2011 09:27

Dear Diary,

I had a better sleep last night only woke up twice with pain, the pain was not so bad this morning I know somebody somewhere is praying for me.

Feeling toothache pain all over my body, I call it toothache pain it is the annoying throbbing pain.

Yesterday I was too ill to go to Able Radio, jsut spent all day in bed dosed up on pain medication.  however I was able to do some work from my laptop.  Little is much for me right now, no matter how ill I am I must try to do something.  I am ashamed however of my behaviour at times the medication makes me snappy, moody, and I was not very nice to my Mum when she was telling me she had contacted my housing to find out about me moving home, to tell you the truth I am put off moving because of all the work that would entail, packing, cleaning, decorating, shopping for new furniture, grant applications, I just would like to get a stair lift in my home, and Bob is my Uncle I have been waiting to move since 2006 and nothing has happpened.  Do you know they had me down for a one bedroom flat aswell crazy, I have a son, insane no I have a beautiful home I just need it to be adapted for me.

When I woke up this morning I nearly fell into my old ways of laptop first, but I thank God he reminded me about my daily devotional, and to do it with CJ.  Just read a scripture and talk about the meaning with him then end with a prayer precious as he is he chose a scripture to read also Psalms 128, I am so proud of him he is a precious boy.

Had a craaazy dream last night too, I was a teenager searching for something and going on little missions in my community on the streets, then we were held up to be robbed at knife point and the persons robbing us wanted us to take off our clothes I kneeled down and prayed and told them to kill me because i am not going to do it.  they threw the knife passed me and I then was let go but the friend with me stayed with them because she ended up liking them.  Crazy dream.

Just listening to Sunday's message from Bishop so beautiful to know true men of God take the time to study the word of God, live the word of God and deliver wonderful messages to God's people to encourage us. Church is a blessing to my spirit, I must make the effort to go at least twice a month because of my health I cannot always be in church but I will try.

Alot has had me down, the loss of my pastors wife, my Grandad passing away, my rabbit passing away, I just became limp and numb.  But by god's grace strength in him will restore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment