Thursday 6 January 2011

06/01/2011 06:23am

Dear Diary,

I woke up in pain again this morning in my lower back, hips, knees, right buttock and right thigh.  Thankful that I was only awake twice through the night in pain, compared to last night that is much better.  I had a dream about my ex, his mother and girlfriend he left me for it was not a nice dream didn't know what it meant but they were being quite mean to me, making fun of how fat I was.

I keep playing Bishop Edmunds message from this Sunday service it really is so encouraging "where there is a will there is a way" he said, God is so good when I read what the UCB Daily Devotional reading scripture was Habukuk 2:2 "Write your vision and make it plain" I know God is encouraging me to stay focused, and to keep thinking positive.

I really had a bad day yesterday, which took its toll on the family (my Mum and son).  Bless her my Mum tried sooo hard to help me yesterday she called my social worker, support worker, and tenancy support worker, today i plan to spoil her and get her a thank you card I just hope her hubby doesn't throw this one away as he hates clutter.  I want her to know that I love and appreciate her, I am also going to send CJ a text to let him know i thank God for him he truly is a blessing and a good boy, he doesn't give me any trouble.

I am really concerned because this is the fourth day I have been bed ridden i need to get well soon.

21:31pm

Just got back from My Mums house fell asleep there by the fireplace and even though I was wrapped up still felt cold and in pain all over, enjoyed going into town with her I felt normal we had a McDonalds, I was nervous being arouns so many people who I didn't know but I felt safe with my Mum.  Going to take some pain meds and sleep hopefully the pain will ease up.  Proud of my boy he won 5 games at Warhammer World little star, loves him to bits.  I will miss my car when it goes back to motability next week but God provided once he will provide again.

No comments:

Post a Comment