Friday 11 May 2012

11/05/2012

Dear Diary,

It's been a tough couple of weeks my Nanny Reid passed away, I've had issues with a particular person who seems intent on trying to cause drama for me in my small circle of friends, work acquaintances and family.  But no one is without stress or drama and who am I to think that my life is going to be easier or any better than another persons.  I just have to keep on kicking!

I spent time with my family yesterday which was so comforting even in the darkest of hours, feeling the burn a little today and not looking forward to seeing all the sorrow of my family heartache at the funeral for Nan but just have to remain strong for them.

I've also got a new care agency in place supporting me with my care who'll start in 2 weeks!

On the brighter side I've finally had some good news from my RTA solicitor and can look forward to seeing a Rheumatologist and Pain management team so things are looking up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment