Friday 24 February 2012

Kim Burrell Sings For Whitney Houston (Funeral) A Change is Going To Com...




Dear Diary,


Yesterday was a real tough day for me, depression weighed me down, I felt like giving up, throwing in the towel, if it wasn't for a mother's love, the love my mother has for me, the love i have for my son, I know today would not have seen me.


Reaching out to ask for help when your feeling like you can't take anymore of what life is throwing at you can be ever so embarassing.  Allowing people to hear your deepest darkest thoughts of despair by opening up your bleeding heart for all to hear it beat as you feel your life is draining away can be so so so tough.  But although I am feeling so low I want to encourage you to hang on a change will come.  You are loved, you are valued, focus on your loved ones and not the negatives in your life, focus on what you can contribute to life, how you can help others if you can't help yourself.


So many people are dying, my Uncle has been given a few short weeks to live he is dying of Cancer, what he would exchange to be blessed as I am to wake up and know I may see tomorrow, I'm sure if he could take me in his arms and shake me he would tell me you must not give up life is so precious.


I know my change will come I just have to hold out a little while longer, see my son grow into a loving husband, father and successful business man aiming to make heaven his home.  I pray God continue to watch over him and heal my broken heart and mind because I am blessed every day that I'm living I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment