Saturday 28 May 2011

29/05/2011

Dear Diary,


Where do I begin? The drama is still happening!!!


I have not written to you in a while, this is because I have been extremely ill.  Following my 12 hour journey back and forth to London I have been in agaony with my legs, my hip, my back and my kneck.  Also the stress it all caused me both physically and mentally left me ill too as with Fibromyalgia the more stress you have the more ill you become which is why if someone is causing me too much stress I just do not keep putting up with it any longer I let them go!


So it took me from the 17th May till the 25th May to recover I had been on my strongest pain killers morphine, they make you soo disorientated, you lose time, I could not get out of bed the whole time, could not be touched so that someone could help me to bath, every time my carers called I was out of it, I had to transfer to the bathroom or toilet crawling on my hands and knees, because I could not hold myself up with crutches.  My poor son bless him he was soo helpful to me, but even he was like "Mum you need to have a bath!" The one thing I am proud of is that I was able to wake up to not let my friend and collegue down in supporting his Breakfast Show once I did my segment I was gone.  Even he was worried and had been telling me that I didn't sound like myself.


Thankfully my mother was so concerned that she came to stay with me, she has her own little catering business so we were able to set up a nice facebook page for her 'Mamma Barnes'.  So I have been teaching her how to use it, reluctantly she started to come out of her whole "mi no like facebook" phase, and then it happened....the drama....her first taste of facebook drama.  First of all let me say I do not believe facebook is the issue and it causes too many problems as alot of people say, it is the people behind the pc who control the accounts who bring the drama, as they also do in real life!


That same 'frenemy' which is what I am going to refer to her as disrespects my mother for the whole world to see on facebook...I WAS LIVID!!!  So in total this 'frenemy' has dissed my son 3 times, and not content with that has now dissed my mother...heck no....it was time to take out the earings!  I sent some texts to put that person in their place.  later I realised one thing, when I am on medications I am not myself this person happens to be on certain herbal medications (if you catch my drift) which I believe causes them to behave in an irratic manner.


The same day I send the text, because I am so irrate about the whole mess, my carer comes out to give me a bath, I am worked up in a frenzy and the time which we have for my morning call is just going by.  She states to me whilst I am in the bath that she only has 10 minutes remaining for her call and so I tell her I am still feeling like vomitting, with all the meds I am taking I suffer with stomache and bowel problems so when I am stressed it goes straight to my stomache so to speak.  So she asked if there was anything she could get me and brought me some bio yoghurt to help settle my stomache and left me sitting in the bath, on my bath board.


As i am trying to get out of the bath, the board gets stuck to my one leg, slides on the ceramic bath top and I fall into the bath, hurting my hip, my right buttock, and right arm.  At this point I am unable to pull myself up because my hand rails are all on the right hand side, I am in soo much pain and I cannot for the life of me get out of this bath....

No comments:

Post a Comment