Tuesday 5 April 2011

05/04/2011

Dear Diary,

So much has been happening this week it has been hectic!

I started off the week with my new carers and Home Start carers supporting me, all was going well until I had a few falls in the shower now I have to wait till I get an OT assesment before they will help me in the shower.  On top of that I have a social networking critique making accusations of me faking my illness WHY???

It's not enough that I have to live with Fibromyalgia but I have to cope with accusations of faking an illness insane people are absolutely insane anyone who knows me understands I live in fear of God and pretending to have an illness could just lead to actually being ill so I try to be positive and push myself by doing the best I can to pretend to be well and live as normal a life as possible I like my independence and hate needing help, hate being pushed in a wheelchair, hate being stuck in bed because of pain, medications because of pain.

Today I went to see a Rheumatologist at the University Hospital of Wales Professor Choy he said that once my depression gets better my fibromyalgia should get better he also said there are many different forms of fibromyalgia and the one form I suffer with is effected by my depression, so he is gonna refer me to a counsellor or psychologist.

Got alot of pain in my neck at the moment especially after being prodded and poked by the Rheumatologist during my examination gonna hit the sack now! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment